To celebrate National Reading Month, Amazon is running a big sale on its Kindle e-ink devices this week. The sale knocks $20 off the Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite models but doesn’t include the more expensive Voyage and Oasis (except for one refurbished Voyage that appears to be an older model). It also includes a number of reader and accessory bundles.
Amazon is also marking down more than 500 Kindle e-book titles by up to 80%; you can find a complete list here.
Here’s a list of some of the Kindle deals—and you can find more by going to one of them and browsing related items. The sale runs through the end of Saturday, March 10.
Kindles with Special Offers (add $20 to remove them)
- Kindle (black): $59.99 (was $79.99)
- Kindle (white): $59.99 (was $79.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (black): $99.99 (was $119.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (white): $99.99 (was $119.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (black, cellular): $159.99 (was $179.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (white, cellular): $159.99 (was $179.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite (refurbished): $99.99 (was $109.99)
- Kindle Voyage (refurbished): $149.99 (was $169.99)
- Kindle Essentials Bundle: $94.97 (was $129.97)
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle: $139.97 (was $179.97)
- Kindle Gear Gift Bundle (luggage tags, coffee mug): $35.98 (was $44.98)
- Kindle Gear Gift Bundle (tote bag, travel water bottle): $41.58 (was $51.98)
- Kindle Gear Gift Bundle (tote bag, compact umbrella): $45.58 (was $56.98)
Though some claim the e-ink reader is “dead,” it’s still alive and kicking right now, and this sale is a great way to snag one for yourself.
(In the interest of full disclosure, I may receive a minor affiliate commission if you use one of the above links to purchase these products.)